For supported Samsung devices only
1. Tap the Toolbar Switcher on the Action Bar. Switch to the Annotate Toolbar. If you don't see the Action Bar, tap the center of your screen to bring it up.
2. Tap theComment Note
icon and tap on the document to insert a comment note on the page. You can also create another type of annotation, then tap Add Note
to add a note.
3. Hover your stylus over the screen and tap the icon that pops up.
4. In the new dialog, use your stylus to handwrite your text.
5. When you release your stylus, your handwriting will be converted into text. Once you're finished handwriting, tap Done
6. The converted text is now inserted into the note. Tap SAVE
to save the note and return to the document.