1. Tap one of the file browsing tabs: Local Documents or Dropbox.
2. Tap Edit.
To manage one file or folder at a time:
3. Tap the Settings icon for the file.
4. The Settings icon opens the file management options for the item. From here you can do the following:
For folders, only the options to Delete, Rename, and Move to Folder are available.
For Dropbox files, only the options to Delete, E-mail, Rename, and Move to Folder are available.
To manage more than one item at a time:
3. Tap all the files and folders you want to manage.
4. Manage the files using the icons on the bottom of the screen. You can Move, Delete, or E-mail items here.