Windows Pro Features
- Actions Shortcut on Main Menu bar
- License for business use
- Unlimited actions
- Bulk file conversion
- Convert files from PDF (to Image, Word, HTML, PDF/A)
- Convert files to PDF (Images, Office documents, Text, XPS, HTML)
- Combine (Merge, Split, Delete pages)
- Compare PDF Side-by-side
- Edit PDF (Crop, Compress, Linearize, Flatten / Remove Annotations, Remove links, Redact text / image, Encrypt / Decrypt, Stamping Image / Page / Text / Bates)
- Extract (Images and Text)
- Open an extra window
Beginning with version 5.0.0, Xodo for Windows started offering a Pro features subscription to improve even more the experience with documents. This will help us to keep improving Xodo and adding more Free and Pro features.
Note: Subscribing to Xodo Pro on Windows will unlock PRO features on all Xodo platforms with a Xodo account starting v5.0.47.
If you are interested on Xodo Pro, please join our Beta group here for earlier access.
Why are we offering a subscription?
Xodo was released for free since 2016, since then we've provided numerous updates and new features to support our users. Compared to many other PDF readers in the market, Xodo offers a lot more features for free, such as merging documents, splitting pages, measurement tools and many more which normally would cost money in other apps.
Satisfying our users' needs has always been our top priority and we wish to continue doing that. However, some features take a lot of time and effort to implement. To sustain the development cost, we introduced the new Pro features, while keeping all existing features free of charge.
Purchasing a premium package helps us bring you more future enhancements (both premium and free), funds the hard work of our team, and enables our product to succeed. We appreciate your continued support!