This feature is already there. Please close this thread!
It's already there.... Please close it to allow another improvements get votes!
Note: Inserting page "before" a page is also important, I cannot add any blank page before the very first page in xodo.
I am new in xodo and found xodo is better in many aspects than dr*******. But I need feature to insert a new page quickly on the page where we want to insert to.
My suggestion to developer:
It is easier, elegant and quick to insert new blank page by:
1) click "outline" at the top right
2) click "Thumbnails" in the left box or this step can be spared if its default option "thumbnails"
3) click at the number of page or the developer can add special option symbol on every pages appeared there (like "+" or "...") and very important that by clicking the number does not make the actual page displaying the page, whose number was clicked
4) a tiny dialog box will appear and there the developer can add additional options like "add page", "delete page", etc.
5) if "add page" is clicked, an additional dialog box will appear with the option to add page before or after page, orientation, page size, background colour, gridline styles (blank, block gridline style, notebook gridline style), etc.
6) click OK
At least it saves 1-2 steps and the most important is it is more accessible, elegant and faster than make the actual page vanished by clicking "view mode" -> "thumbnails".Anonymous supported this idea ·