Google Drive app has recently added an Edit button when previewing a file. Xodo can be used to edit any PDF files. Here are the steps:
1. Select a file inside Google Drive App and click the Edit button.
2. Select Xodo from the choice of apps.
3. Xodo will open your document. You can now edit it.
4. After editing is done, click the system back button to return to Google Drive app.
Then click the system back button again to go back to the files list/grid.
You should see that the modified file is getting uploaded.
5. After your upload is finished, your changes have been synced.
Alternatively, You can edit Google Drive files from within Xodo thanks to our in-app integration. Here are the steps:
1. Tap the Google Drive tab.
2. In the dialog, select the Google account you want to sign into. Tap OK.
3. When asked, grant Xodo the needed permissions. You should then see your Google Drive files. Choose the PDF file you want and start editing.
Accessing Dropbox files with Xodo
Accessing OneDrive files with Xodo
Syncing files between Android and Windows