There are two methods to add an image to an existing PDF.
1. Long press on the document to bring up the quick tools menu. Tap the button.
2. Options on where to get the image you would like to insert will appear at the bottom of the screen. For example, you can choose the Camera to take an image or Gallery to select an image on your device.
3. The image is inserted into your PDF. You can resize, flatten, rotate, copy and delete the image.
1. Open up the annotation toolbar.
2. Select the add image tool. The add image tool toggles places with the signature tool, so you may need to press the signature tool to see the add image tool.
3. Tap anywhere on your document to insert your image.
Creating a text markup annotation
Selecting camera photo size
Changing the font of a text annotation
Signing documents and saving signatures