2. Tap theComment Note icon and tap on the document to insert a comment note on the page. You can also create another type of annotation, then tap Add Note to add a note.
3. Hover your stylus over the screen and tap the icon that pops up.
4. In the new dialog, use your stylus to handwrite your text.
5. When you release your stylus, your handwriting will be converted into text. Once you're finished handwriting, tap Done.
6. The converted text is now inserted into the note. Tap SAVE to save the note and return to the document.
Creating a text markup annotation
Signing documents and saving signatures
Using full document text search
Using Stylus as Pen mode
Enabling continuous annotation mode
Highlighting/text selection doesn't work on some documents