2. Click theShare icon.
You can also access sharing options while viewing a document, on the top navigation bar.
3. The default share method is Email. Click the drop-down menu, then click Slack.
4. Click Authorize with Slack. This opens a popup window, so ensure that your browser has popups enabled.
5. Type your team's domain name into the field, then click Sign In.
6. Enter the email address and password associated with your Slack account, then click Sign in.
7. Click Authorize.
8. In the Share dialog, choose who you want to share this document with. You can share documents to channels, groups, and individuals. Add an optional message, then click Share to Slack.
Sharing files via email
Sharing files with a public link
Viewing files shared with you