2. Tap Edit.
To manage one file or folder at a time:
3. Tap the Settings icon for the file.
4. The Settings icon opens the file management options for the item. From here you can do the following:
- Delete: delete the file permanently from your device or Dropbox.
- Share: share the file via Xodo Connect.
- Duplicate: create a copy of the file in the same location.
- Open In: open the file in another app.
- E-mail: e-mail the file to someone else.
- Rename: change the name of the file.
- Move to Folder: change the location of the file.
For Dropbox files, only the options to Delete, E-mail, Rename, and Move to Folder are available.
To manage more than one item at a time:
3. Tap all the files and folders you want to manage.
4. Manage the files using the icons on the bottom of the screen. You can Move, Delete, or E-mail items here.