2. Enter your search term in the search bar.
3. Tap theOverflow icon if you want your search results to Match Case or only match the Whole Word.
4. Occurrences of your search term are highlighted throughout the document. Your current result is highlighted in purple, and the other occurrences are highlighted in yellow. You can use the left and right arrows to navigate between search terms, or swipe to navigate between pages.
5. Tap the LIST ALL button for a list of your search results.
6. For each search result, the list shows you what section it's in, the page it's on, and some of the surrounding text. You can tap any search result to instantly navigate to it.
Creating a text markup annotation
Signing documents and saving signatures
Using Stylus as Pen mode
Converting handwriting to text