1. From the OPEN FILE tab, click Organize Pages.
2. You can choose to open a local file or a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox. You can also open files by dragging and dropping them into the dotted rectangle.
3. Once you've selected your document, the Organize Pages page opens. Here, you can add blank pages to a document, and delete, rotate, and change the order of pages. You can change the size of page thumbnails by using the Grid Size slider.
4. To add a blank page at the end of your document, click the + Add blank page button.
5. To delete a page, click the page you want to delete, then click − Delete pages.
6. To rotate a page, click the page, then click the Rotate Clockwise icon or the Rotate Counterclockwise icon.
7.To change the order of pages, hold and drag the page to a new position and release it.
8. Once you're finished organizing pages, click Save. You can save the merged file to your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Bookshelf.
If you're not already signed into your Google or Dropbox account, saving to Google Drive or Dropbox will open a popup window where you enter your account information, so ensure that your browser has popups enabled. You can only save to the Bookshelf if you have a Xodo account.