1. From the OPEN FILE tab, click Merge PDFs.
2. You can choose to open local files or files from your Google Drive or Dropbox. This will be the first document in your merged PDF, but you can always change the order of documents later. You can also open files by dragging and dropping them into the dotted rectangle.
3. Once you've selected your first document, the Merge PDFs page opens. Here, you can add, remove, and change the order of documents before you merge and download the PDF. You can change the size of document thumbnails by using the Grid Size slider.
4. To add a new document, click the Add File button, then open the document you want to add. You can open local files or files from your Google Drive or Dropbox.
You can also drag and drop files to the bottom right corner of your screen, which will turn blue when it is ready to receive files.
5. To remove a document, click the document's thumbnail, then click − Remove File.
6. To change the order of documents, click and drag the document to a new position and release it.
7. Once you're finished editing your merged PDF, click Save. You can save the merged file to your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Bookshelf.
If you're not already signed into your Google or Dropbox account, saving to Google Drive or Dropbox will open a popup window where you enter your account information, so ensure that your browser has popups enabled. You can only save to the Bookshelf if you have a Xodo account.