1. Tap the Overflow button to open a overflow menu.
2. tap Save a Copy from the menu.
3. Tap Identical Copy.
4. Select the file destination when prompt and give the file a new name.
Method 2: From the file browser
1. Tap one of the file browsing tabs, Folders, All Documents or SD Cards.
2. Long press on a file to bring up the file management options. Tap the Duplicate icon to make a copy of a file.
You can also tap the file's Information icon, then tap Duplicate.
3. Long press or tap the Information icon of the newly created file copy, and tap the Rename.
4. Enter the new name of the file in the popup dialog, then tap OK. A new file with the desired name has been created in the same directory.
Creating a new PDF (blank or from an image)
Creating a folder
Moving a file
Deleting a file
Saving a flattened copy of a file
Saving a permanently cropped copy of a file
Saving a password protected copy of a file
Saving a reduced file size copy of a file