Step 1. Install Root certificate
- Extract the provided zip archive (e.g. in C:\xodo)
- Find the certificate file (i.e. the file that ends with .cer)
- Right click on the certificate file and select Intstall Certificate
- Select Local Machine and click next.
- On the Certificate Store page, select Place all certificates in the following store and then click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorites folder and click OK and then click Next.
- Click Finish
Step 2 a, uninstall the old app. (if necessary)
- If an older version is already installed on your computer, you have to uninstall it first.
- Go to the Windows Start Screen (hit windows key).
- Start Typing Xodo Windows 10.
- In the list of apps, right click on Xodo Windows 10.
- In the context menu, select Uninstall
- In the popup menu that follows, select Uninstall to confirm.
Step 2 b, install new app.
- Find the PowerShell script (i.e. the file that ends in .ps1).
- Right click on the file and select Run with PowerShell