2. tap Save a Copy from the menu.
3. Tap Identical Copy.
4. Select the overflow button in the dialog
5. Select SD Card
6. If there is no SD Card permission granted, Tapping on the Floating button to give permission to SD Card.
7. After granted permission, select a folder you want to save your file, and then tapping Select.
8. Entering the filename and tap OK will save the file to SD card.
Creating a new PDF (blank or from an image)
Creating a folder
Moving a file
Deleting a file
Saving a flattened copy of a file
Saving a permanently cropped copy of a file
Saving a password protected copy of a file
Saving a reduced file size copy of a file