Community support

1. xodo on Nexus 9 stuck, causing the machine to whistle with blurred screen

I'm using a nexus 9 tablet,and use xodo to read some Chinese pdf and make annotations. But recently the phenomenum mentioned in the title appeared for several times, every time it happened, the whistling sound was really terrible, which couldn't be turned off, and I have to keep pushing the power button for over 10 sec to turn the tablet off. The machine is totally right, and I've changed several versions(mainly 5.0). Really don't know the reason...How to stop this from happening?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Report a bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tab display

Why do you want to display the PDF file full name on the tab pages, the length of each tab page will become very long, and it is not convenient to switch when opening multiple tab pages. Version: 4.5.10.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can I use a camera in Xodo to scan a document? The answer I got was that you did not understand. What is it you find so difficult to underst

Get some people that understand what a camera is and also know what the word "scan" means.
    Please!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General inquiry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't make annotations properly anymore

Any time I try to write an annotation using the letter "z"; it toggles the full screen mode which in the best case just interrupts my annotation but usually deletes it. What can I do about that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. can't use the command bar in reflow mode

If you don't have the command bar pinned, and open a document in reflow view, then you can't open the command bar with right click again.

Which means you have to open another document, pin the command bar and then you can have the document back to the other view modes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report a bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to open password protected PDF's after updating to the latest version in Windows Store (PC).

Unable to open password protected PDF's after updating to the latest version in Windows Store (PC).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. App not loading on startup

Upon startup, the app is simply not starting. It is stuck on the startup screen with the Xodo logo. I am using a Samsung S6 Lite Tablet. My tablet doesn't have any other issues I know of. I have tried restarting the app, restarting the tablet, and deleting and redownloading the app from the Play Store. Suggestions?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Form fill

Form fill stopped working! I have Android and PC Windows 10. Is there a fix for this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. iPhone XR - Tilting from vertical to horizontal to vertical (x2) crashes app

When I open a PDF on the iPhone XR, then take the following steps, the app crashes:
    -From vertical orientation, tilt to horizontal position.
    -Tilt back to vertical position
    -Tilt back to horizontal position
    -Tilt back to vertical position - app does not reorient the page correctly freezes, then crashes after a few seconds.
    (I even tired this with with the Xodo Getting Started PDF provided with the app to be sure it was not one of my documents causing the issue exclusively).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to revert to previous version?

The new version is way to laggy on my SB3. Sucks because I've never had a problem for years.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Report a bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Annotations never sync to dropbox on Android

When I make annotations to a pdf, I have to save them in my local storage on my samsung tablet or they disappear. It does not matter if I open a document directly from dropbox by clicking "open with" or if I open the file from dropbox through the Xodo app. Also, Xodo tells me the file is saving whenever I minimize the window. But the changes to not show up in dropbox if I close the file and open it again. What is going on?
    I should also note that it makes no difference if I'm using a flattened…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Problems with Google Login (OAuth)?

A friend recommended your service, but I have thousands of logins over the web. I was trying to log in via Google OAuth, but something strange happened. So I had to log in via email instead.

Is my Google account automatically linked if I sign up manually with the same email as my Google OAuth account?

Please advise.

Also, it returned a red box with some kind of error that the email had to be used with plus.mail.google, something like that, I can't remember. I didn't take the screenshot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Javascript actions

Javascript actions do not run on android tablet with Xodo pdf. I enabled it in settings but still no luck. Is this a Pro feature?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Expand Zoom Out Height Limit (Windows)

I cannot zoom out any further, if the document has just a bunch of slide pages and the pages are short in terms of height. With other PDF readers, I can easily do that. In Xodo, the boundary of the seen area of the document is limited by a page. For the documents which have smaller page heights, this introduces an accessibility problem. I want to see two pages of the slides with just one move (with the mode continuous-vertical-single). Unfortunately, this is not possible with that state. That is the main problem for Xodo for me. Thanks in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Report a bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Zoom Out Height Limit (Windows)

I cannot zoom out any further, if the document has just a bunch of slide pages and the pages are short in terms of height. With other PDF readers, I can easily do that. In Xodo, the boundary of the seen area of the document is limited by a page. For the documents which have smaller page heights, this introduces an accessibility problem. I want to see two pages of the slides with just one move (with the mode continuous-vertical-single). Unfortunately, this is not possible with that state. That is the main problem for Xodo for me. Is there a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No drop down list for text search

I am on windows and have the latest version from the microsoft store. I have noticed that this version no longer has the list of results for searching text. Is there any way one can access this again? It has been very helpful so far

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General inquiry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. App crashes when closing the last PDF tab without closing the application

On the windows app when I close the last PDF tab open the app crashes instead of going back to the pinned folders. Same happens when I want to open a second PDF tab from the pinned folders by pressing the left arrow button on the top left. In other words it's impossible to reach again the pinned folders list when a file is open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. App exits from PDF view to pinned folders when switching between Windows Desktops

After opening a PDF on a desktop in Windows, I switch to another desktop using Win+Ctrl+Right. After staying on this desktop for about 5 seconds I switch back to the original desktop using Win+Ctrl+Left. After switching back Xodo fades to black and re-appears at the pinned folders menu tab. Not a breaking issue, but still annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cannot show / hide taskbar in tablet mode

Since the recent update, using Windows Surface Book in tablet mode, I can't hide or show the top taskbar (I can't "right click")

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Community support

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base