Suggest a new feature

1. Taking notes

I'm using the drawing tool for taking notes but when I save it is softened and what I have written become unintelligible.

I would like to be able to deactive the softening effect or have a tool to take notes.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, with latest Xodo v3.7+, this issue should be fixed. Is it working for you? We are marking this as completed now. If you are still experiencing issues, please don’t hesitate and contact us through uservoice! Thanks!

2. Insert pictures, other pdfs, etc.

Inserting pictures or other pdf datas into the one I'm annotating (only useful, when being able to insert a new page)

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Continuously save document state

Currently, if a document I'm using is closed improperly, or even if I just switch briefly to another app, any changes I've made to the document disappear, including:

• highlights & annotations

• reading location

• font size

• currently open document

This is the ONLY app I've encountered on a modern mobile device that behaves this way. It makes this app unusable for all but the simplest tasks.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  46 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PDF Measurement

Ability to enter/set a scale (1" = 4', 1mm = 100cm, etc) for a PDF and then be able to make linear or area measurements from the pdf.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Possibility to use Eraser not pixelwise but make it delete whole lines/signs.

I really like Xodo! Thank you for developing!
    One feature I miss on Xodo, is that you can only erase pixelwise and not whole lines. Sometimes it is more convenient when you touch a line at one point with the eraser tool that it is deletet completely, like it is done in some other PDF viewers (ez e. g.) Would be really great if you add this feature to Xodo!!
    By the way sometimes the normal eraser tool has some bugs on my device, as it deletes some small parts of lines I didn't touch with the eraser.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In the latest beta version of Xodo we added support for erasing strokes, which can be enabled in the annotation style settings.

You can try out this feature by installing the beta version as described here: https://bit.ly/2ErauEn

If you have any feedback or questions, please feel free to contact us at support@xodo.com.

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

6. Save a PDF file to a new *.PDF name.

I've found your app to be the best suited for annotating on a PDF file. I use a stylus and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet.
    Thanks for the great app.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Text Edit without box

I recently got a pdf that has a lot of links and encourages notes in designated spots for an upcoming convention. I love your app and have recommend it to friends and family, but one thing I'm still missing is note taking without opening up a text box. I found pdf max does that particularly well, I just place the cursor where I need and can takes notes without the box. Their other features aren't comparable, however. I'd rather not have to have two pdf editors, so I was hoping this could be something Xodo integrates soon.

Thanks for all…

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Adding text annotations directly to the document without a popup is now available in Google Play Store \o/ !

Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

8. Enable Javascript in PDF's

Please enable the javascript features of PDF's. I often use the calculate feature of PDF's and it would be great if those calculations could function in xodo.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Javascript in PDF support is now available in Google Play Store \o/ !

Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

9. Add the ability to create home screen shortcuts

On android, the ability to create a home screen shortcut to PDF with the front page image.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your feedback! This feature is available in Google play store for devices with android version greater than 7.1. You can add a PDF file to home screen by opening the file, then tap on overflow menu button, select “Add to home screen”.

Cheers!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

10. duplicate pages

the ability to duplicate pages in windows!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dark theme UI

I know there is night mode but it only applies to documents. How about the entire UI? pls save eyes :(

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Save last page viewed for Dropbox and other cloud files

I think it would make the most sense to save last page viewed for Dropbox and other cloud files just like local files. Please consider adding this. I annotate PDFs all the time for school, but need seemless integration with Dropbox. To always be taken back to the beginning of the file is inconvenient.

Thanks for the best Android PDF editor!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multi screen support

On my Samsung Note 10.1 is available the multi screen function and sometimes is useful to read a PDF and, at the same time, keep open a notes app (one notes for instance ) or a browser.
    Could be very nice if also Xodo will be an application allowed to use this function.
    Thanks and have a nice life

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Delete all annotations

Is it possible to delete all annotations in a single document? If it is, then how?

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! Delete all annotations in one click is now available in Google Play Store \o/ !

15. Open notes without cursor for editing

Whenever a note is selected, it opens automatically the editing option and the keyboard appears (at least in the android version). It seems natural but when I want to read someone else's notes, it becomes a bit annoying.

My idea is that if we tap a note it appears as it does now, but without putting the cursor on the text, hence the keyboard should not appear. If we want to edit the note, we only had to tap the text, so the keyboard appears. I think the Adobe Reader app does something similar.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! In latest Xodo version, opening notes doesn’t auto shows keyboard. Keyboard only appears when tapping on the note again. You can update to latest version in Google Play Store!

Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it better!

16. Save different signatures.

Save different signatures to add to forms later.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Image from camera and file

Add Image from camera and file

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

A new version of Xodo was just released for
    Windows 10. In this version, there is an image stamping tool that lets you add a picture from the file system or the camera. It can be found in the Annotation Toolbar or through long pressing on the document.

18. Create PDF from multiple photos

Hello

I would like to suggest you add the ability to create a PDF document from multiple photos. I often use my mobile device as a scanner and would want to combine all those scanned images of a document into a PDF copy.

Kind regards

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Create PDF from multiple photos is now available in Google Play Store \o/ !

19. Symbol for highlights containing a note

When you add a note to a highlight, you later can’t tell the highlight contains a note without tapping on the highlight and selecting "note". It would be nice, if you could add a small symbol to such highlights, like it is the case in Acrobat in Windows. It would further be nice, if the content of the note would pop up when tapping the highlight, without first having to select "note" (or be shown at the bottom of the screen or something like that).

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Eraser for Notes (Windows)

I just started using you. Windows 8 app. So far I really like it. It's very fast when going thru a PDF. One feature I wish would be incorporated is an eraser for ink notes. Unless I'm missing something, the only way to correct an error is to delete an entire section of notes. An eraser would be more user friendly.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! The eraser tool is now available in the Xodo for Windows app. If you’d like to see the eraser tool in another platforms such as iOS, please submit your suggestion with the desired platform in the title.

• Don't see your idea?

Suggest a new feature

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base