Suggest a new feature

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! Translation has been implemented and is included in the current version of Xodo. Simply highlight a word (or phrase) and select translate from the popup menu (it may be under the three dots). Please checkout this article for more info: http://goo.gl/qeHvdU.

Please update your version of Xodo to check out the new features and improvements! Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

2. Great Product.

I really like the Xodo PDF app. I especially like the TAB feature. I would give it a 5 but Google requires me to join Google+ to rate anything. I refuse to join because Google requires EXCESSIVE PERMISSIONS and a credit card to join. I refuse to give them either.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to Discard the Uploaded .pdf at will!

There must be an Option to altogether Discard the Uploaded .pdf file in context the Web App of your services. Such an Option will help bolster User Confidence in regard to the applicable Privacy Laws.Therefore, an Option such as "Discard" or "Cancel"(similar to the ones we have during email Composition) would render the current screen as entirely BLANK & thus offer an afresh decision-making choice for the User of Web App.Hope, this Idea will be made to materialize in a short time to come! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can already discard the shared file by deleting it from your bookshelf.

Once you do that the file will not be accessible by anyone. In case you would like to keep the file for your reference you could download it before deleting it.

7. if i share a pdf document from xodo to an email,is it possible they can open it too even they haven't xodo installed on their pc/android?

because i have shared a pdf document from xodo to my friend email,and he said it only a blank document..thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience with sharing document. Xodo shares the PDF, and any PDF viewer should be able to view it. The fact that this does not work for you is a bug (either in Xodo or in the receiving app). Please contact us as support@xodo.com and describe your problem, and we will be happy to help you.

I closed this as completed, so that it would not appear as a missing feature.

Best Regards,
    Tomas Hofmann

8. Awesome - one suggestion

Awesome web app, will be my preferred PDF reader on my Windows 8.1 laptop. A couple of suggestions: (1) Please move the blue zoom and page navigation toolbar (that appears at the bottom when I hover the mouse over it) to the empty space in the middle of the toolbar at the top; (2) Add text reflow in the Android version! Best from the University of Piraeus in Greece, John A. Paravantis

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chrome extension inferior to web app

The Google Chrome extension has nicer interface compared to the Web App BUT has issues that are not present in the Web App. For example, while App highlights start and end correctly, the extension fails to recognize some word starts and ends and forces me to draw a highlight either including some extra characters at the beginning or at the end of the text I want to highlight. Can you please include all code improvements in the extension? It is much more useful than the App, because the extension may be used offline.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The extension and Web App are now both using the same viewer version so the extension should have these improvements as well.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion! Xodo has a full screen mode, you just need to enable it in Settings. Got to Settings, and look under the Viewing options for “Full Screen Mode” and toggle it on.

Hope this helps! Also, please let me know if I am not understanding your suggestion properly.

Thanks for using Xodo!

Best Regards,
    Xodo Team

11. Merging in Windows app

-Merge documents for windows tablet.
    -Easy access or options keep the to edit toolbar on top

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recommending an option of going back to touch After annoting

When I make an annotation in my document, I always have to touch the touch button to move to different page. An application of E****, there are an option of only one time anottation fuction in text, highlight, underline. So after I just make an annotation, I can directly move to different page. It's so much convenient and faster.

So I would like to sugget two options
    1) while making an annotiation with a pen(like S pen), make it possible to move around with touch.

or

2) making an option of one time annotation in text, highlight, underline

Thankyou˜

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Once you started writing with stylus, you should be able to move around with finger. If you are writing with finger, you should be able to move around with two fingers. Hope this helps! If you have any questions in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us again via support@xodo.com!

14. Support zooming out to collapse "All Documents" list to folder names

The "All Documents" list is great - but in order to quickly locate a file it would be helpful if we could pinch to zoom out, collapsing the list to leave only the folder names and number of files in each folder. We could then tap on any folder in this list to zoom in and select the required document. Similar to the way that the Samsung email client supports the collapsing of the list of emails to date level.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fullscreen mode in Android app

Android KitKat has support for full screen to hide the top and bottom system bars. would be nice if this app supported it to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now import images into a document by clicking the downward pointing arrow at the end of the tool list and choosing the “Add Image” icon.

17. Export individual pages into a previously created PDF file

At the moment, you can export pages onto a new pdf file only. I want to be able to export a page to a previously created file. This is useful when I am trying to gather important pages into one document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scroll down, not just side2side

I would like to be able to scroll down through a pdf as an option instead of only side to side.
    On my tablet, I like to view Large pdfs in landscape view. Thus, the entire page isn't on screen at the same time. It feels more natural in this situation to scroll down.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cambiare automaticamente da testo bianco su sfondo scuro in sfondo bianco con scritte nere per risparmiare cartucce.

Sarebbe utile per risparmiare cartucce di stampa poter cambiare delle pagine colorate in bianco e nero, oppure invertire un testo in bianco su sfondo nero in testo nero su sfondo bianco.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest a new feature

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base