Suggest a new feature

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save as (user defined location)

Need the ability to select where the pdf is saved on the computer. Currently every document goes to the Downloads folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Useless if it keeps throwing errors when opening a PDF stored on Google Drive.

This is a feedback to make this app work, to fulfil its basic purpose. It is useless if it does not do the most important thing: open a file from Google Drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Henning,

Google Drive is supposed to work properly, and does for most people. If this is not the case for you, then please contact us at support@xodo.com and explain what you are seeing in detail, including what device you are on and you version of Android.

I will close this, as it is not a feature request but rather a bug report.

Thanks,
    Tomas
    Xodo Team

3. Add cover+double pages view for Chrome app.

It would be nice to have cover+double pages view (not continuous) for Chrome app. Strangely this mode is available in Windows desktop app but not on Chrome app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can switch to cover, non-continuous mode by hovering over the icon that looks like a page with a gear in the middle, then choosing the page option that is the second from the right.

4. Crashes Too Frequently

It crashes after only a few edits if I do those edits too quickly. If I wait about 5 seconds between each edit it stays open longer but still eventually crashes. Sometimes the last edit is there after I re-open it, sometimes it is not there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Could you please get in touch with us via support@xodo.com. Also please provide more specifics (e.g are you using Adroid, Windows, iOS, or browser version of Xodo; what are steps you usually take when crash happens, etc)?

If you are referring to Windows version we are about to release a major update. If you can’t wait please let us know support@xodo.com and we will add your to RC channel.

Thank you!

5. Fullscreen mode in web app.

Fullscreen mode. It'd be very useful to read documents in fullscreen mode in the web app. Also it would be nice to still have the right-click menu while in fullscreen mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea! Fullscreen mode is actually already supported. When you open a document you may notice there is a blue bar near the bottom of the screen. The fullscreen button is on the far left of this bar. You can make the bar reappear later by hovering your mouse over the area.

• Don't see your idea?

Suggest a new feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base