How can we make Xodo even better?

Windows: Allow multiple instances of the app to be open...

... so we can, for instance, compare two pdfs side-by-side

1,139 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
BA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please implement this functionality
    It's suggested since 2015 ... unbelievable

This feature is essential. Please implement it as soon as possible or at least give a reason, why you will not implement it.

• JDio007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, if Xodo wants to have a leg up on every other PDF viewer / editor, have the user be able to select multiple tabs and dran-and-drop them in and out of the main window, being able to create multiple instances of Xodo.

• JDio007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows: Multiple Instances, Drag-and-Drop-out of Xodo

To be very useful, there should be a function implemented that allows the user to click-drag a tab from the main Xodo Window, to the desktop, creating a second instance of Xodo (a second Xodo Window). The user should also be able to drag-and-drop that second window, back into the main Xodo Window.

• Mishra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are you taking it so late to implement, please make it possible to open 5-6 pdfs at one time (Now only 3 is possible)

I go back to Adobe Reader. Without "multiple instances" feature XODO is useless for me, sorry.

I am using Xodo on Microsoft phone. One problem I face is that the app often does not open on the first or second or even a third click. It does start to open but closes instantly. This is a little annoying. Can you please do something about this. Another problem that occurred just today is that the list of books came up upside down. The ones I had been reading recently were at the bottom, while a few that I had not opened for sometime were at the top. Perhaps there is a bug in the software that let this happen. Anyway, Xodo is a great app. Thank you for making such a wonderful app and letting us use it for free. Godspeed to you.

• Grace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful when comparing two or more texts. I would love this feature in Android too.

• Vmwaer exe511 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give customers the information they want to know about your business.
    Make it easy for people to take action on your Page by adding a call-to-action button such as Book Now, Shop Now or Send Message.
    Quickly respond to customers' questions or concerns with messaging.
    See insights about the types of people who visit your Page and how they engage with your content.

• Matthias Heil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As said before, this would greatly enhance using Xodo in a classroom setting. Please allow for multiple instances of the program (Windows).

• Jesús Guerra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

VERY STUPID APP: This app is impossible to use in windows 10, I just downloaded because is free, but is a waste of time. I recommend INKSPACE free sofware instead this shit. free your mind people, use really free software.

You can access and manage your Xodo Connections from the Xodo Connect folder located in Xodo’s file manager.

• Paiyanleg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this can be resolved by "open from Google Drive"
    I am law student . I always use this trick by upload "code" to Google Drive and then when I double click on that PDF, It will show "open with" function .
    Then I choose "Open with Xodo" and do the same way again with another code.
    But I found the problem is I can't "Save to Google Drive". It stop at the end of complete bar.
    So I much save to computer then reupload.
    It's a little problem but if it is fix, It will be great and faster to work.

• mike.noordijk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update the Windows app, or tell me that it's no longer supported so I can cut ties with XODO

← Previous 1 3

Suggest a new feature: Web app

Feedback and Knowledge Base