How can we make Xodo even better?

PDF's with Forms Freeze and Crash on Windows PC App

Every form fillable PDF I have tried so far crashes the Windows PC app on my Microsoft Surface Pro under Windows 10. This is an advertised function and it does not work...

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FENG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xodo crashed every time I opened a PDF after the latest version of win 10 via Surface Pro 3 yesterday. I need Xodo badly to read PDF and it really sucks.

• Hadjie de Asis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the recent update, when you started making the tools black background, it always crashes when I make annotation.. It was perfect before the update... I hope this app can be used again..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great response, thanks, Xodo.

Jeez this program is atrocious. Can't make one edit without it crashing.

Won't be using again.

• Graham Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As explained by the original poster, (0P) this program's core function is that of editing PDF's and time after time it crashes. But, when it crashes it doesn't lose your annotations. Once you tap on the shortcut it opens to where you left it with even the changes/annotations you had made at the point of crashing intact. It's almost as if Xodo was minimised but without being visible even in Task Manager processes, etc. It's extremely frustrating having to restart Xodo after every edit or annotation. I'm using Xodo with the latest versions and latest updates on the clean and up to date version of Windows 10.

Suggest a new feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base