Search & Zoom to Annotation
I find XODO Pdf more powerfull, I mostly work with PDF annotations.
It is suggested to have search option for annotation also and on click it should take us to annotate page and zoom upto the annotate....
Nick Ritchey commented
Sometimes the "crowd knows best" and sometimes it doesn't...
Steve Jobs did a great job of knowing when to deviate from popular opinion.
This is one of those basic features that SHOULD be part of every .pdf viewer.
If you're not taking notes, you're not reading / thinking / developing.
For those who think this is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL - here's my quick workaround for a windows/android mix:
1. On android, go to your annotations. It'll open in a separate .pdf.
2. Save this .pdf -- you can then search your annotation notes .pdf with the Xodo Windows reader.
Sadly, this is an EXCRUCIATING process if you update your notes.
Every time you add an annotation, you need to:
* transfer it to mobile
* open it on mobile
* export annotations as explained above
* re-sync to pc
If this capability were built-in, you could simply sync, search, and you're good to go.
PLEASE consider adding this functionality regardless of votes.
1. It's basic functionality every PDF reader *should* have
2. It's extremely POWERFUL functionality for everyone who is paperless
3. It should be a relatively quick & easy coding job
If you agree -- UPVOTE!
If you'd like to see this in windows as well -- vote HERE:
Yes! This would be fantastically useful for larger reference documents and papers.