How can we make Xodo even better?

Font styles and types

Font types. would be killer if we could get more than just the one option for font types. Things I need the app for that I use it for would be great if we could get a Times Roman option, or more preferable for me would be a uniform spaced text type for even spacing for all character much like the notepad app on Windows.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kenneth Collins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! Font styles and types has been implemented and is included (along with a ton of other great stuff) in the latest version of Xodo. Font types can be accessed through the style picker for text annotations. Please checkout this article for more info: http://feedback.xodo.com/knowledgebase/articles/826002-changing-the-font-of-a-text-annotation

Please update your version of Xodo to check out the new features and improvements! Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about changing the font, in the windows version? Those instructions are for android.

• A Watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. Even if we had the option to at least bold or italicize it would be nice.
    {Samsung tablet}

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base