How can we make Xodo even better?

Box syncing

Can you add connectivity to Box to grab files, much in the way you have it for Google Drive and Dropbox now?

123 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Box would be a great addition. I use it with Zotero and it would be good to be able to read files in Xodo. The only decent PDF reader that syncs with Box is RepliGo, which is no longer developed. Please consider this

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add box.com integeration

• jafj commented  · 

please add Box integration into xodo app

• Stkevin commented  · 

You are missing the whole point Xodo. No one is voting for
        Box sync on your votes because the people who use Box sync can't use your product. The people who use your product are people who don't use Box.

• vereth01 commented  · 

I love Xodo. But I really need Box integration for work and productivity. Please consider adding. Without Box, I've got to look for another PDF editor.

• Samantha Alcalá commented  · 

I've been using Xodo for a while and I have to say it's the most complete apps for for reading because it integrates the use in the cloud, one that I like is Box because that is where Im more organized and have more storage. Please include more options and more updates for basic Androids so we can kepts its functionality without closing or looking for others apps.

• Heather Grybas commented  · 

I love Xodo. I'm a grad student and I have to read hundred of journal articles for my research. I've switched over to electronic annotation in order to save some paper and make transporting them easier. I've been using Xodo for all my annotation. My university recently gave all the student unlimited Box storage and so I've been making good use of it in order to store my articles and access them from any device. I'd LOVE IT is Xodo could support Box in order to make my reading and annotating so much easier. .

• AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) commented  · 

We add new stuff based on a popular vote. So far there was not much demand for box (see http://feedback.xodo.com/forums/241992-suggest-a-new-feature/suggestions/7740954-box-syncing).

On the other hand there was lots of interest for OneDrive and this is what we worked on. OneDrive integration will be included in the near future.

So if you would like to see Box integration, get your friends to vote for the feature.

• GT commented  · 

This request has been raised before but there was no response from the devs, I don't know why. Please add support to use Box cloud storage with Xodo. That would be fantastic.

Btw, I discovered this gem of an app just last week..and it is FANTABULOUS! I must have been blind or something to have missed it so far.

But plz add Box support. That would make it 10x more useful for me.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

• Michel commented  · 

I'd love to see OneDrive!

• Krishna commented  · 

Box support is very important!

• Tim Stone commented  · 

Any comment from Team Xodo on this?

• Ben Lewis commented  · 

Box support would be great. my service of choice for my job.

• Ahmad commented  · 

I'm just asking all my friends to download your app. its AWESOME.

BUT! why don't you support box.com

I and a lot others have files there that we need to "live" read and edit

Thanks

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base