How can we make Xodo even better?

Some suggestions

Hello,

I have Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, and I am switching from ezPDF to Xodo for annotation. Xodo seems to have many good features, but some features look missing yet, and I cannot totally migrate to Xodo yet.

1. Full screen mode is not perfectly full screen. With annotation toolbar, I cannot hide the status bar.

2. Allow for custom RGB colors. I use certain colors for annotation. I can find "similar" colors to the ones I use, but never the exact color I want. Also please make Xodo remember the "favorite" colors.

3. "Save as" feature. I know I can save a flattened copy, or make a copy and rename it, but it is easier to just "save as" an annotated copy. Or after making an annotation, ask if I want to save it or save as a new file.

4. Wiggled underline is missing.

5. Pen support and palm rejection. Some tablets (including mine) have pens, and it will be nice to be able to use pen for annotating and use fingers for scrolling and zooming.

6. Customizable toolbar. I do not use some in the annotation toolbar, and I want to be able to remove them. Also, the toolbar is to thick, so it would be nice to be able to narrow it.

7. Settings menu can be accessible from the root menu. I cannot go into settings with a document open.

I will report other missing features as I come up with them.

Thank you.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback! We are closing this item due to there are too many items in one suggestion.

#3, 4 are completed.

If you could kindly separate the other items out, it will make it a lot easier for us to manage the suggestions. Thanks!

Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great application, i use it everyday. Feature suggestion... floating toolbox something similar to onenote on thd windows tablets would be great instead of going to the top menu.

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base