How can we make Xodo even better?

Create BookShelf like Interface

I like to show all the PDF in a Bookshelf like Interface with cover page (eg: IOS.iBook) instead of Recent view.

191 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great app. Several bookshelves to organize multiple pdfs would be a treat!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be an option to group PDF files and also a "Library View" should be added with this.

Benifits-
    # A library shelf-like feel
    # Easy organising PDFs
    # Seamless searching PDFs files

• khokonmahmud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! We are a family and after discovering XODO, all of us are using it instead of Acrobat. Xodo is a perfect compromise between editing and easy reading. We think that the only feature missed is a Bookshelf style for the favorites page. A simple fixed background with three view option (small book cover, medium and large) is enough! Thanks

• Luisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I met Xodo thanks to my boyfriend Adriano and I completely agree with the idea of a bookshelf style. Seriously, think about it: you can easily understand that the first place of Google Play Rank would be your if only this perfect app had a graphic exciting as its quality!

• Gaetano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! We are a family and after discovering XODO, all of us are using it instead of Acrobat. Xodo is a perfect compromise between editing and easy reading. We think that the only feature missed is a Bookshelf style for the favorites page. A simple fixed background with three view option (small book cover, medium and large) is enough! Thanks

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base