• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hayder HekmatHayder Hekmat shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  XodoAdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! Image stamping has been implemented and is included (along with a ton of other great stuff) in the next major release of Xodo. Please update your version of Xodo to check out the new features and improvements! Thank you!

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

When is this feature coming to the PC app?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Love it! The latest version is fantastic. Thank you so much for developing this feature for the android app. It really helps my note taking in class.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Xodo is realy a very nice app, but i spent days trying to insert images and it doesnt work, please add this feature urgently as I have PhD exams and I am studying with it , thank u

• Josu MezoJosu Mezo commented  · 

Para mi es una característica fundamental poder insertar imágenes y redimensionarlas
        Por favor mejorenlo

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This idea is the most important thing that every apps should have. Very surprised that Xodo still don't have it : (

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's really incomplete without this ability. I have a high-resolution, scanned copy of my handwritten signature which I'd like to be able to place into forms - the "signature" (fingerpaint) option that Xodo has now doesn't cut it. I look like a 3-year-old trying to sign my name...

• AlAl commented  · 

Very nice and useful app.

It would gain a lot with this feature and the ability of editing the images in a third party app, like Sketchbook or similar

• Anonymous commented  · 

This app will be worth *if it was able to insrt imagas, allowing pasting from other programs

• PaulPaul commented  · 

I have been using Xodo for some while now of a Tablet, but really need the ability to insert images into a PDF document from either the camera directly or from the gallery of photo on the device.

Most other PDF readers/annotators have this feature and it does seam to be a bit of a shortfall on Xodo that you cannot do this.

I really like the UI and features of Xodo, so would to keep on using it, but need this feature for my work.

Cheers

• Ji-Yoon KimJi-Yoon Kim commented  · 

Very grateful to the efforts of developers XODO app.

Please, add this feature. I bet this feature would be really useful not only for students but also others.

for example
        When you attach an image is displayed in the 'clip' or 'icons'.
        And click the 'clip' or 'icons', the image is enlarged and displayed.

The size and location of the image that may be arbitrarily specified.

• Astari RidhanyaAstari Ridhanya commented  · 

Please, add this feature. I bet this feature would be really useful not only for students but also others

• GermanGerman commented  · 

Secundo la peticion de Adrian; muy necesario agregar imagenes desde el archivo. Desde el inicio de instalar XODO en mi HP Chromebook, la idea era agregar imagenes a unos documentos en PDF ya elaborados... y me encuentro con que no esta habilitada la opcion... solo sale el recuadro de imagen.

• AdrianAdrian commented  · 

Have the option to insert an image either from photos or the clip board and then allow basic manipulation of the image. Such as a cropping tool, rotating tool, resizing tool and possibly a translucent tool.

• malkymalky commented  · 

this ability will really help in improving note taking ability especially for students and other people which use this app for note taking.

Feedback and Knowledge Base