How can we make Xodo even better?

Fit to page width

The default display mode when the device is in landscape position should be Fit to page width, not Fit to page height, as it stands now. (I don't know for small devices, but at least for tablets with high resolution.)

230 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jjalochajjalocha shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon LeeJon Lee commented  · 

至少pdf阅读器的大拿Adobe的手机端就支持自动横屏充满,很好的体验。其他很多的具有pdf阅读功能的APP,我还没体验,但相信也是如此。

• HanHan commented  · 

I think at least there should be an option that the PDF is open to fit page height or page width in default.

• movamova commented  · 

Default should be fit to width even in portrait mode

• Martin StepanekMartin Stepanek commented  · 

Zoom needs to work like Google Drive PDF reader!! It fits the screen perfectly in size. This would make the app exponentially more usable. Especially in editing.

• Martin StepanekMartin Stepanek commented  · 

Zoom to width is not working on Android 12.2 inch tabs (Samsung Note Pro). If I double tap to zoom, it is larger than the screen size and you have to drag the file all over the screen to read it. It becomes a little painful so you have to zoom out, but that's too small!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even with latest.. seems ok on Android.. but on iPhone (iTouch 5th gen).. it fits to height irrespective of any settings :-(

• Suha AksözSuha Aksöz commented  · 

Now it's fitted width; but we must turn the device portrait to landscape first :-/ otherwise it opens old small page view..

Feedback and Knowledge Base