How can we make Xodo even better?

Copy/paste annotations

Ability to copy/paste annotations for reuse and group/ungroup objects.
Example: create a shape and text, group and copy, then paste to another area within the document.

227 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    pca.jamestpca.jamest shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  XodoAdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! Copy/paste annotations has been implemented and is included (along with a ton of other great stuff) in the next major release of Xodo. Copy/paste is available by tapping an existing annotation and pressing Copy in the quick menu.

Please update your version of Xodo to check out the new features and improvements! Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I don't think this issue has been resolved for the web app yet. I agree this functionality would make annotating documents much easier on a computer.

• andreandre commented  · 

I would love this feature too!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, I really like how enthusiastic you guys are about improving your app! I would like to build on the great copy/ paste idea by selecting multiple annotations at one time. This would be useful for rearranging notes and diagrams to make better use of the paper space. Multiple annotations could be selected either by a rectangle or drawing a border around them.
        Thank you for all your hard work and customer service.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use the cut and paste to create a circle to highlight the chords to play in our Praise Band. This feature saves me a LOT of time. Thanks Xodo!
        <o)))><
        GregC

• StevenSteven commented  · 

It would be nice to have a uniform size of an object circle, rectangle that can be copied and pasted
        and to be able to also copy and paste the message or note. Also give the option to increase the font size used on the note or message

• DimolesDimoles commented  · 

I use Xodo to draw notes. Frequently have to draw same concept multiple times. Copy/paste would save time and effort instead of drawing same thing repeatedly. Please add this feature. Thank you

• Enrique PunsalangEnrique Punsalang commented  · 

Copy & Paste is a big factor... I use different apps just to use copy and paste then go back to Xodo to continue my work.

• A WattsA Watts commented  · 

Sometimes I draw the perfect arrow (etc.) and realize I needed it on the following page but Xodo doesn't allow me to move it to next page...so cut/paste or copy would do the trick here too.

• jeffjeff commented  · 

Needed to copy and paste text and signature today and could not do it :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please!! This would be such a valuable addition to this great app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be very useful to be able to copy parts of the annotation list in outline view and paste them into Word or PowerPoint or other programs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Very hard and time taking to move annotations (eg. Lines, circles, whole drawings) one by one.. Please add this if possible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base