How can we make Xodo even better?

Continuous Scroll

Please add option in Settings to select Horizontal Scroll or Continuous Sroll. Currently only Horizontal Scroll is available as the default setting.

Continuous scroll lets you browse PDF documents just like they’re web pages in a browser. You no longer need to flick through horizontal pages, each one is displayed vertically and you can scroll through them from the first to the last without having to tap a single button.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EpyEpy commented  · 

Is it possible to make the continuous mode persistent? So far, I need to set it for every new document I open. Thanks.

• AndrejAndrej commented  · 

Sorry, found it.

• AndrejAndrej commented  · 

There is no verticall scrolling setting in menu!

• BarryBarry commented  · 

Continuous scroll is vertical in all pdf readers I've seen. However, horizontal continuous scroll could enable display of ANY pair of sequential pages. Correct pagination is "odd right", but not all documents are correctly paginated. Moreover, inserting or deleting pages alters pagination.

• RicardoRicardo commented  · 

I found it. I was expecting to find this feature in Settings. On Xodo you have to open the document, then a menu bar will appear on the top, there's a little icon there with several options inside, one of them being "Continuous". Works perfectly.

• XodoAdminXodo (Support, Xodo) commented  · 

Xodo already supports continuous scroll. To change to continuous scroll tap on the page icon in the main toolbar.

Besides continuous scroll, Xodo supports a few other modes ( e.g. facing mode, thumbnails, etc).

Or perhaps you are aware of this but are suggesting something else. In that case could you please clarify your idea. Thx!

Feedback and Knowledge Base