How can we make Xodo even better?

User created stamps

the iannotate app has a feature that allows users to make user-centered stamps (such as checkmark or whatever with the drawing function) and store them in the tool bar for repeat use. This is AWESOME for grading papers! Please consider this functionality. GREAT APP! thank you soo much!

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the legal court reporting community, lawyers, etc. are looking to go completely paperless without hauling thousands of pages of exhibits. However, I have been trying in adobe acrobat to create a digital exhibit sticker stamp that I can place on the front page of a document and then enter a number, etc. I've seen people do it before in acrobat, I believe, but I can't get an interactive sticker that is easy to do. It would also be great to have these documents you can add a sticker to and then "send" to ipads in the room and be able to have control or give control to other user's ipads that are streaming. Splashpad does a good job of easily sending documents to iPads but the individual ipads mirror what everyone else is looking at, you cannot scroll independently. That's my suggestion! Court reporters, lawyers, would go NUTS, if you could make it work. Here's the thing: It's not just one set of documents a lawyer has to bring to a deposition, he has to bring a set for everyone in the room! And most of the time, those lawyers look at what they brought, but end up throwing it away because they already have it. But what we need is a program that is user friendly, fast and easy because more than likely the lawyer will not want to learn anything complex or if it takes too much time, no thanks. The court reporter, if she/he were to use and control the documents, she/he is also taking down the record, so it has to be quick! She can't be fiddling with it too much or it will take up too much time she would have to go on/off record. Another pet peeve of an attorney. THANKS!

I have been unable to create stamps on my Kindle using the Xodo app. There is on "+" button at the bottom of the screen to click to create a new stamp under the tool when selected. Please help!

• ARLIE ANDERSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So does anyone know how to do this using that iannotate app. I couldn't find that apk in the Android playstore so not sure if this is a possibility.

• James Ong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having stamps would be a great asset- especially if you can customise then on the application.

• Chris Lees commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very useful tool. I'd request a quick way of switching between making a mark with a stamp and returning to the navigation mode - ie move around the document, long press (or right-click, etc) to bring up a list of two or three user-defined stamps, following by a single click to use the stamp and return to navigation mode.

I love Xodo docs- the simplicity and ease at which you can interact with the programme makes my work so much more productive.

An addition which xodo doc could do with, however, is providing users the ability add a custom stamp... This would be of huge benefit. If you could provide that in the simplistic format and easy functionality you already provide in the document annotator- already.

Thanks... hope you can add this improvement soon- would be happy to pay for it.

User created stamps similar to some pdf annotators I use on my I pad would be a great feature, especially for research.

For example, you have some coloured template stamps, and then I can edit the words in them so I can use them for custom notes..

the iannotate app has a feature that allows users to make user-centered stamps (such as checkmark or whatever with the drawing function) and store them in the tool bar for repeat use. This is AWESOME for grading papers! Please consider this functionality. GREAT APP! thank you soo much!

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base