How can we make Xodo even better?

Eraser with Surface Pro 3

Thanks for making this app, it's absolutely great!

I'm using it on a Surface Pro 3, which has a built in button in its stylus to allow you to erase whole strokes at a time. My suggestion is to use that functionality on Windows, rather than the eraser you've added, which works pixelwise.

Thanks!

77 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TinyTiny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Erase once per stroke would be more convenient than just a certain size of area. It would be great to have it work like Drawboard and OneNote

• 严焓 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, using thinkpad for annotations and the only disadvantage of this app compared to drawboard is the lack of a trait eraser and customizable toolbar (more default ink color buttons, change of sequences of the editing buttons, etc.)

• alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A stroke eraser would be fantastic. Thank you for your hard work Xodo team!

• Dan Grove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs adding, I'm really surprised they never added it in the beginning. This feature is the only thing that's keeping me with Drawboard

• Ratthachat Chatpatanasiri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im using Xodo on Galaxy note devices having a button on the s-pen. Like a "lecture note", it will be very convenient if in a free-drawing mode, pusing a button can (perhaps temporary) change from pen to eraser tool.

Suggest a new feature: Windows

Feedback and Knowledge Base