How can we make Xodo even better?

Eraser with Surface Pro 3

Thanks for making this app, it's absolutely great!

I'm using it on a Surface Pro 3, which has a built in button in its stylus to allow you to erase whole strokes at a time. My suggestion is to use that functionality on Windows, rather than the eraser you've added, which works pixelwise.

Thanks!

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TinyTiny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Erase once per stroke would be more convenient than just a certain size of area. It would be great to have it work like Drawboard and OneNote

• 严焓 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, using thinkpad for annotations and the only disadvantage of this app compared to drawboard is the lack of a trait eraser and customizable toolbar (more default ink color buttons, change of sequences of the editing buttons, etc.)

• alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A stroke eraser would be fantastic. Thank you for your hard work Xodo team!

• Dan Grove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs adding, I'm really surprised they never added it in the beginning. This feature is the only thing that's keeping me with Drawboard

• Ratthachat Chatpatanasiri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im using Xodo on Galaxy note devices having a button on the s-pen. Like a "lecture note", it will be very convenient if in a free-drawing mode, pusing a button can (perhaps temporary) change from pen to eraser tool.

Suggest a new feature: Windows

Feedback and Knowledge Base