How can we make Xodo even better?

OneDrive Integration

OneDriv gives lots of storage space and I'm using it as my primary cloud. Would love to have OneDrive integration with Xodo

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cyril shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback! OneDrive integration has been implemented and is included (along with a ton of other great stuff) in the next major release of Xodo.

Please update your version of Xodo to check out the new features and improvements! Thanks for using Xodo and for taking the time to let us know how to make it even better.

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I've got the latest xodo on my android. I need to upload to Onedrive. Where is the beta?????

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is it possible to get an update on this. I wold like to see OneDrive integration in Xodo.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The OneDrive Sync seams to be working only when downloading, but not when uploading. Furthermore, could you please integrate OneDrive for Business too?

• Renger commented  · 

Crashes when trying to load onedrive

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is the OneDrive integration available on the WebApp currently? I don't see it.

• D. Wright commented  · 

The problem that I was experiencing earlier with all my PDFs not showing up in one drive had been resolved...way to go...great!!!

• D. Wright commented  · 

Just became a tester, was glad to see one drive integration, what I am experiencing so far is not all of my one drive documents are showing up, it only shows up to H when I have PDFs that goes up to Y.

• Scott commented  · 

Really keen for this update Xodo, will make it AWESOME.

• Matthew commented  · 

I'm salty it took this long to actually be acted upon. Come on guys What's up with that?

• Anonymous commented  · 

this is a really important feature to be added!

• Thomas Wodzinski commented  · 

Xodo developer Tomas commented on April, 7th 2015 on how to work with OneDrive and Dropbox on Windows, by installing the corresponding Desktop clients, which will sync the annotated files through the windows filesystem.

But the feature request is about OneDrive integration into the Android app of Xodo, and not Windows. Could a developer please comment on the chances of implementing the same integration of OneDrive as it has already been done with Dropbox and GoogleDrive?

• Anonymous commented  · 

THIS IS IMPORTANT

This app is useless to me without one drive integration. Since I love using this app, it puts me in quite the predicament!

• Martin commented  · 

I agree, supporting OneDrive for Business and the normal OneDrive product is a must to have nowadays, for the rest a great product guys!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pls add OneDrive connectivity. Storing files locally is pretty fine but I need to have both Options, e.g. to be able to print the file with my network Printer.
        Tried the app but uninstalled it because of this Limitation.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the only reason I haven't switched to Xodo. Please add!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have been using Repligo Reader as my go to for pdf files on Android devices for years. It hasn't been updated in almost 2 years but has OneDrive integration available. Please make this a priority as this is the only reason i haven't switched to using Xodo

• Matthew commented  · 

I have been migrating to one drive and would love some integration with it. If it's possible please try to make it happen!

• AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) commented  · 

Hi all,

I am a Xodo developer, dropping of some information about this on Windows.
        Windows is a little bit different in what we are allowed and capable to do as developers. On these devices, it is up to the could storage companies to develop their own app for the platform that works as a location you can select in the drop-down menu in the file picker (which shows up when you click the Browse button).

OneDrive should be installed by default on your computer, and so you should be able to find it in this list. Document here will be synced.
        Dropbox however, have not done as good a job at this (possibly quite a difficult task on Windows) and so when you open a Dropbox document, we cannot save changes back to it automatically. Instead, for Dropbox users, I would recommend downloading their desktop application instead, which should give you a folder on your file system that is synced. If you open these documents, Dropbox synchronization should work properly.

Best Regards,
        Tomas
        Xodo Team

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can the Windows app please have Onedrive and/or Dropbox integration???

← Previous 1

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base