How can we make Xodo even better?

Allow users to create links to other parts of the PDF (and possibly other PDFs entirely)

It would be a great to be able to... for example:
select a word somewhere in the PDF and hit "create link" and then select the definition in the glossary and hit "link to here"- creating a link to other parts of the PDF

It would also be great to be able to use that same link to connect one PDF to another

Example : this textbook PDF has a question that is answered in another textbook PDF - so I select the question hit "create link" open the other textbook and select the answer and hit "link to here"

616 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JasonJason shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HertzHertz commented  · 

Hi, nice to see this feature implemented. What's the expected timeline for this feature to make it to the Windows app?

• KarstenKarsten commented  · 

It would be nice if one could switch these links from visible to invisible as well. This could be done by using different layers (like ocg). This is for example possible in the desktop-version of adobe but not in the mobile version.

• WellWisherWellWisher commented  · 

I would really like this idea to be implemented as well.

• Freddie DrakeFreddie Drake commented  · 

I think it could be accomplished with android app "Tasker" a add on.

• Liton LimonLiton Limon commented  · 

Future of windows phone allowed helpful

• JhanzebJhanzeb commented  · 

Hi add hyperlink for entire page. For example I want to link one word to some expiation at some other page the hyperlnk wil make me go ther

• Ayushi VermaAyushi Verma commented  · 

I also had exactly the same idea...would have been even better if it has the feature to create hyperlinks (say in a text box) that directly link to websites on www.

• Paul KeithPaul Keith commented  · 

I tested a menu.pdf file I use containing 211, relative path, "file:///" links. Xodo seems to treat all hyperlinks as links to an internet URL. I really need Xodo to correctly handle "file:///" links. Sorry Xodo, I've really tried to find something, in Xodo, to complain about but have failed until now. Still, I'll recommend Xodo to everyone.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I add a blank page to write in solutions in math texbooks. I want to link solutions to the problems. I can't seem to copy the images of the problems to paset into solutions but this would be even better.

• Idella GeorgeIdella George commented  · 

Yes, I would like the same, to create a hyperlink. Sometimes there is an short instructional video that needs to be included. Would really like to be linked to it. Thanks for your help!

• Juan UrenaJuan Urena commented  · 

i would like to add a link that when press it would take me to another pdf within xodo or storage. this would link several different pdfs which makes it easier to study without leaving the main pdf.

• mllmll commented  · 

I'd also like a WEB hyperlink to jump to a web page.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base