How can we make Xodo even better?

Samsung S-pen support

Support S-pen (or other pointing device) to switch annotation type or switch annotation/selection or switch color.

630 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Golson Xie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Viktor commented  · 

In particular, allow the width of the annotation pen to adjust with the pressure of the S-Pen (or any other stylus/pen).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please make it able to erase my notes when I click my s-pen side button and touch.

• Fnur Yldrm commented  · 

Would it be possible erasing with a finger when writing with spen? Also if you add an option for the button of spen it will be the best pdf annotation app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Change the background color of the screen in a simple way?

• Cody commented  · 

when i am annotating in free hand mode it has trouble recognizing when my finger is trying to swipe and draws a line and swipes with my s pen when in trying to write. It takes multiple strokes of the pen before it starts writing. when i undo the strokes its like it unselects my pen then starts to swipe again.

It would be cool if when in free hand mode when a different color pen is selected a fader apears below the color and allows a pt size selection like in the advanced selection window.

• Abo Azaam commented  · 

Add an action to the pen plz.
        tnx

• Yuno commented  · 

[Stylus as a pen] option can easily change to [Select stylus tool and finger tool independently]

So you can chose stylus tool with stylus and finger tool with finger simply

• Anonymous commented  · 

Samsung Galaxy Tab A Model SM-P550 with S-Pen. Erase while holding S-Pen button please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Adding an action to the Samsung Stylus S-pen, either to switch to erase mode or erase while it is held down would be huge, the latter is preferable if it simplifies the development. That would be a big differentiator versus other doc markup tools. Sometimes the small things make a huge difference. I'd pay a small amount for that feature. Having even more features layered on top of the s-pen button would be nice, but KISS principles.

• Ahmed Salahuddin commented  · 

Please enable the side button of s pen to be the ereaser

• Anonymous commented  · 

you can define in settings what should happen if you push the buttons on the pen

• lucianotrlima commented  · 

It will be great to use the eraser from Samsung SPen-Eraser.(ET-S200EBEGSTD) or using the side button !

• Ar Bit commented  · 

Current spen support is great, especially the stylus mode. in that, can we have eraser being activated by pressing the side button?

• Stephen Rayner commented  · 

Color panel when stylus is used on the screen for changing color and thickness.

Eraser on the end of my pen does not work

• mike.noordijk commented  · 

And support erase by stylus button, either the one on the end (flip stylus to erase) or the ones on the side.

• yasteora commented  · 

Support nvidia stylus for sense of pressure.

• Andreas commented  · 

It is a great idea - to have more colors (with pen-button and without pen-button) - for annotation!

• M commented  · 

I want to add my comment as well.
        The current stylus support is already great!!

It would be fantastic to have a fast way to switch the used annotation type:
        * highlight vs. free hand
        * color

Thanks a lot!!

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base