How can we make Xodo even better?

Samsung S-pen support

Support S-pen (or other pointing device) to switch annotation type or switch annotation/selection or switch color.

1,195 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Golson Xie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

78 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And take benefit of the pressure sensitivity capabilities of the spend. Erase with spend button or with one finger like in notability

• Felippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Congratulations to the team for the great work. We want the Spen Pen button to turn on the eraser, just like the Squid app. Queremos que o botão da caneta Spen ligue a borracha, igual ao Squid app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

muy buena aplicacion pero me gustaria que tenga una paleta de colores flotante, para alternar los colores en segundos. gracias

More brushes, just like 5 like Snotes 
    So we can do some lettering please.

I love this app thank you so much
    For the hard work!

• Yujie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really a important feature for a lot of us using Samsung. Is there any explanation for the difficulty that why is it still not done for almost three and half years?

• Putu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in reflow mode, the free diagram in the page I am reading disappears. It seems that shapes in the diagram cannot be read by Xodo. Thanks.

• Alireza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be better if the app could recognize the pressure of the pen while writing or drawing with it.

use the s pen button to work as eraser would be great; it is a MUST for this app, in my opinion.

• Felician commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I start writing with the pen, the app does not go to the writing state, so I cannot use the rubber on my writing or change the color. Only if I enter manually there and write afterwards can I use these tools. It would be good to go in automatically.

• Alper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this app on my tablet(SM-P580) and i love it very much. I stick side my palm and I can write on pdf easly. But I can not do this with xodo for windows. Screen never be stable when i touched the screen for write on pdf with Spen. This application's android version is perfect optimized for Spen. Thank you very much for this. But i can not work on windows.

Suggest a new feature: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base