How can we make Xodo even better?

Samsung S-pen support

Support S-pen (or other pointing device) to switch annotation type or switch annotation/selection or switch color.

791 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Golson Xie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

muy buena aplicacion pero me gustaria que tenga una paleta de colores flotante, para alternar los colores en segundos. gracias

• AJK commented  · 

yes AND let us select a group of items and move/resize/copy

• Anonymous commented  · 

More brushes, just like 5 like Snotes 
        So we can do some lettering please.

I love this app thank you so much
        For the hard work!

• Sang jun Lee commented  · 

and please use S-pen button for erasing annotations.

• Yujie commented  · 

This is really a important feature for a lot of us using Samsung. Is there any explanation for the difficulty that why is it still not done for almost three and half years?

• Anonymous commented  · 

please support eraser with s pen button please!!

• Putu commented  · 

When in reflow mode, the free diagram in the page I am reading disappears. It seems that shapes in the diagram cannot be read by Xodo. Thanks.

• Alireza commented  · 

It would be better if the app could recognize the pressure of the pen while writing or drawing with it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

use the s pen button to work as eraser would be great; it is a MUST for this app, in my opinion.

• Felician commented  · 

when I start writing with the pen, the app does not go to the writing state, so I cannot use the rubber on my writing or change the color. Only if I enter manually there and write afterwards can I use these tools. It would be good to go in automatically.

• Alper commented  · 

I use this app on my tablet(SM-P580) and i love it very much. I stick side my palm and I can write on pdf easly. But I can not do this with xodo for windows. Screen never be stable when i touched the screen for write on pdf with Spen. This application's android version is perfect optimized for Spen. Thank you very much for this. But i can not work on windows.

• Marco Velázquez commented  · 

I would like new annotation tools, such as a pencil, pen, marker, with more colors and styles.

• Francesca Lucchini commented  · 

Maybe pressing the button of the s-pen could activate the eraser or highlighter

• dani commented  · 

Bin auch dafür. Ist mir das wivhtigste das mir fehlt

• Guohai commented  · 

Please consider adding customization support for s-pen button. Thanks a lot!

• Puyol commented  · 

Please, add native functions to the Samsung S-pen button! (eraser, changing ink color, underliner...).

Thanks!

← Previous 1 3

Suggest a new feature: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base