How can we make Xodo even better?

Samsung S-pen support

Support S-pen (or other pointing device) to switch annotation type or switch annotation/selection or switch color.

493 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Golson XieGolson Xie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • erfan asgarierfan asgari commented  · 

This will be great if I can add my comments by my handwriting

• VernonVernon commented  · 

This would make a great app even greater.

• raedraed commented  · 

current spen button support is: smart snapping ie you select text with pressing the button and hover then release and touch the screen and drag.
        looks a bit of a hassle but I like it.

I hope we could have an option in the near future to customize the button like highlight erase etc..

but remember this is the only pdf reader on the playstore to support spen BUTTON.

• Anonymous commented  · 

s-pen button could work as an eraser when clicked. Is it possible? Would be perfect

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please make my s-pen button work as an eraseraser e when clicked! Thank you!!

• peter.kovalenkopeter.kovalenko commented  · 

Pls add support for S-Pen to adjust the width Of the annotation according to the pressure applied to the s-pen.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

And would be great for huawei m-pen, too. one button hold down as erazer, wound be most important. second button or dubble click to change back from any mode to hand mode to swap the page or to change from underlining to handwriting.

• Anonymous commented  · 

90% android tablet will be samsung and that samsung has S-pen

• ViktorViktor commented  · 

In particular, allow the width of the annotation pen to adjust with the pressure of the S-Pen (or any other stylus/pen).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please make it able to erase my notes when I click my s-pen side button and touch.

• Fnur YldrmFnur Yldrm commented  · 

Would it be possible erasing with a finger when writing with spen? Also if you add an option for the button of spen it will be the best pdf annotation app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Change the background color of the screen in a simple way?

• CodyCody commented  · 

when i am annotating in free hand mode it has trouble recognizing when my finger is trying to swipe and draws a line and swipes with my s pen when in trying to write. It takes multiple strokes of the pen before it starts writing. when i undo the strokes its like it unselects my pen then starts to swipe again.

It would be cool if when in free hand mode when a different color pen is selected a fader apears below the color and allows a pt size selection like in the advanced selection window.

• Abo AzaamAbo Azaam commented  · 

Add an action to the pen plz.
        tnx

• YunoYuno commented  · 

[Stylus as a pen] option can easily change to [Select stylus tool and finger tool independently]

So you can chose stylus tool with stylus and finger tool with finger simply

• Anonymous commented  · 

Samsung Galaxy Tab A Model SM-P550 with S-Pen. Erase while holding S-Pen button please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Adding an action to the Samsung Stylus S-pen, either to switch to erase mode or erase while it is held down would be huge, the latter is preferable if it simplifies the development. That would be a big differentiator versus other doc markup tools. Sometimes the small things make a huge difference. I'd pay a small amount for that feature. Having even more features layered on top of the s-pen button would be nice, but KISS principles.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base