How can we make Xodo even better?

Samsung S-pen support

Support S-pen (or other pointing device) to switch annotation type or switch annotation/selection or switch color.

568 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Golson XieGolson Xie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Francesca LucchiniFrancesca Lucchini commented  · 

Maybe pressing the button of the s-pen could activate the eraser or highlighter

• danidani commented  · 

Bin auch dafür. Ist mir das wivhtigste das mir fehlt

• GuohaiGuohai commented  · 

Please consider adding customization support for s-pen button. Thanks a lot!

• PuyolPuyol commented  · 

Please, add native functions to the Samsung S-pen button! (eraser, changing ink color, underliner...).

Thanks!

• GeekerGeeker commented  · 

Definitely need the ignore hand function. The screen jitters all over while I am writing.

• MirkoMirko commented  · 

Stylus as Pen function works great. If only we could have the option to choose highlighter or some other tool insted of having only pen option. Iwould pay for that functionality!

• athleteathlete commented  · 

No problem using the s-pen right now, but I believe some updates will help a lot for better use. Microsoft OneNote and Samsung S note have the 'ignore hand' function while using a stylus, while Xodo seems a little big struggling. I can't write as neatly as I could in OneNote or S note.

• Man SupreMan Supre commented  · 

This feature & Pressure senstive ink + full screen with any menu bar. Then xodo will be perfect.

• esunesun commented  · 

i need this
        and pressure sensitivity too
        I love Xodo!

• erfan asgarierfan asgari commented  · 

This will be great if I can add my comments by my handwriting

• VernonVernon commented  · 

This would make a great app even greater.

• Ra'ed JaradatRa'ed Jaradat commented  · 

current spen button support is: smart snapping ie you select text with pressing the button and hover then release and touch the screen and drag.
        looks a bit of a hassle but I like it.

I hope we could have an option in the near future to customize the button like highlight erase etc..

but remember this is the only pdf reader on the playstore to support spen BUTTON.

• Anonymous commented  · 

s-pen button could work as an eraser when clicked. Is it possible? Would be perfect

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please make my s-pen button work as an eraseraser e when clicked! Thank you!!

• peter.kovalenkopeter.kovalenko commented  · 

Pls add support for S-Pen to adjust the width Of the annotation according to the pressure applied to the s-pen.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

And would be great for huawei m-pen, too. one button hold down as erazer, wound be most important. second button or dubble click to change back from any mode to hand mode to swap the page or to change from underlining to handwriting.

• Anonymous commented  · 

90% android tablet will be samsung and that samsung has S-pen

• ViktorViktor commented  · 

In particular, allow the width of the annotation pen to adjust with the pressure of the S-Pen (or any other stylus/pen).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please make it able to erase my notes when I click my s-pen side button and touch.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base