How can we make Xodo even better?

Lock zoom level

In other words, let the fixed zoom to the desired percentage.Could have an option to lock the zoom. For example, I want to lock the zoom at 100%, so I would like to read the entire file without modifying zoom. To lock or unlock the zoom could be used a padlock in the bottom-right corner for this option.
Then clicking on the padlock, lock the zoom (100% or 90% ...), clicking again unlocks.
Several times I am reading a file and it approaches 300%, so I have to keep adjusting every time it happens 150%.

232 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carlos SimonettiCarlos Simonetti shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa NorthLisa North commented  · 

I would like the option to lock the notes icon so they don't scale with text when zooming in or out. I understand scaling is a good upgrade for some but not for my purposes.

• Steve WilliamsSteve Williams commented  · 

I likewise am very interested in having this feature. Double tapping or expanding thumb and index finger to fit PDF to screen width would be great--convenience and a time saver.

• Martin StepanekMartin Stepanek commented  · 

FIT TO WIDTH not page. I wish I could post a screen cap of what I'm dealing with. The page is too small normal and when you double tap, it extendeds beyond both sides of the page. Google Drive pdf viewer is exponentially better for reading. That is the only issue with this application. It otherwise ROCKS!!

• RantRant commented  · 

I hunger for this function and "Lock Horizontal Scroll" combination.

• Zesen QianZesen Qian commented  · 

It would also be useful when you carelessly touch the screen and change the zoom level.

• mllmll commented  · 

Agreed, this is a deal killer for me. I am reading files on the Android tablet, and it is useless if I have to rezoom each page.

• Victor BatalhaVictor Batalha commented  · 

This would be amazing! Would make my reading experience at least 50% more enjoyable. Let's get this thing ON! Keep up the good work, xodo team.

• SunnySunny commented  · 

I support it. Xodo should consider it as quick as possible. Because its soo annoying when i have to zoom in every page!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Great idea, would come in handy

• MarioMario commented  · 

In this way you could eliminate right and left margins in order to cover all the book width, and mantain the zoom level through pages without set it again

• Derin KormanDerin Korman commented  · 

I think by default, you should keep the zoom if a person taps the side of the screen to go to the next page while maintaining the zoom location and percentage.

• Carlos SimonettiCarlos Simonetti commented  · 

Could have the option to lock the zoom. In other words, choose the desired zoom and leave fixed. For both, could be used as a padlock icon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base