How can we make Xodo even better?

Rotate pdfs

I'm really confused and honestly shocked by the fact that there doesn't seem to be a button to rotate a pdf file.As a college student, I have to download a lot of pdfs that come up sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate them on my laptop (windows 8)which is really frustrating. I can rotate them in Reader, but Xodo has all the annotation features I love so much =/

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You can edit the pages in Xodo --> rotate/crop and then save the file. This will create a new pdf with the preserved rotations and crops as you specified.

• Paul Keith commented  · 

Save Permanently Rotated Copy or Save As Displayed
        I have a 291 page PDF that requires Cropping & Rotating before it can be read. I can save a cropped copy but I'm unable to save the Rotated version. The Save Identical feature does not save the rotation copy. Having to reapply the rotation every I open the book is a pain. (Also, Cropping does not work correctly after rotating the pages.)

• Paul Keith commented  · 

Save Permanently Rotated Copy or Save As Displayed

• AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) commented  · 

In Xodo you can rotate page view (go under Page Mode > Rotate). This is the same functionality available in other Readers.

So we assume that this request relates to PDF editing not changing the view mode). Note Reader does not allow editing pages ... just changing the view.

• justin yang commented  · 

The version I have allows for rotating clockwise, but not counter-clockwise :(

• Henry hudson commented  · 

Rotation of documents is an essential feature.

Suggest a new feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base