Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you add bookmarks to the pc version? The bookmarks from the mobile app never show up on the pc version.

If you could please add that feature.
        Anyways great product

• Alistair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 Why no bookmark in the pc version when exists in android. Big problem for me.....

• Rogério Bordini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more. There so many reading apps that allow users to add a bookmark just by simply clicking on the top of the screen. You can think about that or just add a little button on the upper blue tab.
        Also it would be great if all my bookmarks made on Android wouldn't disappear on the web Xodo Connect.

Many thanks guys and you have here the most powerful PDF available. Congrats!

• Eric Glamm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree that this feature is essential for the desktop client (much like the mobile version), and should sync between platforms. Should also be able to create outlines based on these or text notes.

• Eric D Myers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I add bookmark on PC via windows 8 app, the bookmarks will not save and in outline section defines bookmarks as not existing. What am I doing wrong???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this option is essential for a PDF reader. It is available on my Android (ver 4.4.2), but not my iPad (iOS 7.1.1).

My vote for iOS implementation...

Suggest a new feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base