How can we make Xodo even better?

Desktop app

I like your app and use it in my tablet. It would be nice is you can build a windows (desktop) app. I don't like to use the metro mode in my PC.

176 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Subu Kandaswamy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charles commented  · 

Looking forward to a Win32 program that our Windows 7 users can use. That and a Linux Desktop app would be great - the functionality of save as a reduced filesize copy doesn't seem to be available with the web apps, but is available in the Windows Metro / Modern / Universal App.

• eertem commented  · 

How can I crop on Windows version? I could not find out croping feature on it...Thanks

• Kyle commented  · 

i agree 100%

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't use the Metro style app on my windows 10 Desktop that's why i only use xodo on my tablet and I got foxit phantom for my desktop

• Yildiz commented  · 

Though I like the Metro app, I voted up for this suggestion because I want to add keyboard shortcut to Xodo but Metro apps don't allow, only Desktop apps do

• Letame commented  · 

Yeah! Downloadable software for Windows, Linux, Unix and every operating software!

• adu commented  · 

я за!

• Moise Levy commented  · 

Till now I used Foxit program, that is great in many aspects. I tested the Chrome App but IT'SNT the same thing, much less useful! Please, make the XODO windows program!

Suggest a new feature: Other

Feedback and Knowledge Base