How can we make Xodo even better?

Fix Crashing

I am just discovering this app today for the first time. I am loving it and am making it my favorite, if not the only pdf/docs reader...

I would like to advertise to my friends, but, before that.
The app crashes sometimes on my phone, fix this bug and then, I will be mouthed to hit my friends with it.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Charles Utibe David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Hello,

We apologize for this inconvenience. This is however not a feature request, but a bug report. Please email support@xodo.com and please give us some further information.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup, I have been using it to take notes in my classes, however it will crash and I lose all of my notes. This is an awesome PDF editor, and I hope this gets fixed as I love the program!

• DF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can second this too. Xodo used to be extremely stable and lightweight, however, in the last couple of weeks even on 1.5MB big files the app downloaded through Windows Store is crashing. I noticed the culprit may be when switching from double-page view vertical scrolling disabled to enabled vertical scrolling.

Suggest a new feature: Windows

Feedback and Knowledge Base