How can we make Xodo even better?

Undo/Redo in Windows with keyboard shortcut

I saw that Undo/Redo are implemented in the Android version but I cannot find them in the Windows version. Please add them with the CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y keyboard shortcut. Thank.

241 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lazer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mohsen Khalaj Khalajestani commented  · 

It is like a car without reverse gear, it really sucks XODO developer guys. computer is the only place in this world where we can undo, so please do not deprive us from it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hmmm. Have to save the file and open in Acrobat to delete a highlight. Strange!

• anonymus commented  · 

First of all: thank you for this great app. I like it very much.
        But the undo/redo feature is really missing very much! It is absolutely a basic function and I miss it very much. Please add this feature. Icons to click on or CTRL Z / CTRL Y? Both is needed.

• Ali commented  · 

I'm surprised how can this feature not be implemented in a editing Software ??

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed, I am surprised it is missing. I thought I was doing something wrong.

• Harshal Patil commented  · 

agreed with having the keyboard shortcut as well as buttons!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Plus Undo & Redo buttons in the menu bar next to the Search button please. This will be of great help when using a Windows tablet like the Surface devices. Thanks!

• Ces commented  · 

Yes, I agree. The CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y keyboard shortcuts would be very useful as well as two buttons for 'Undo' and 'Redo'.

Thank you for developing this wonderful tool!

• nathalie commented  · 

Indeed, I am unabe to undo a mistake!!!!

Suggest a new feature: Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base