(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erdem Erdoğdu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Foxit 6.5 update has included a voice record function and I switch to it to record quick explanations.. I love xodo and can shell out cash if need be for such an update..
        Xodo stable , foxit is weird with pdf images

• benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have already sent you emails and gave some suggestions for your App, but you have not noticed them. I'll try it again. with the hope that this time will be approved by you. 1- it would be very helpful if it can record the voice of the lecturer in each slide.  in IOS app there is this and it is very helpful. I hope I see it synonymous with Xodo in the next update.

best regards 

Benjamin

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. I like to record verbal comments when grading papers. It's the only feature really missing as far as I'm concerned. Add it, and I'll gladly use Xodo.

• Mohammed .S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful and time saving if we can record or take audio notes. and it will be easy to return to what you record instead of using another recorder apps

• mohammed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be time saving if someone can record the important things in the lecture in a form of audio notes in a specific place in the slides, instead of record the whole lecture in another app.

• Jussi Markkula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They just released ONYX BOOX MAX which has built in microfone and speaker. Written annotations are quite difficult and slow to make (especially, if you are sitting in an armchair or lying down). Here the possibility to record annotations and place them freely would be very nice (I'd even pay good money for this feature).

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app can add a note to the document which can be placed anywhere. Brilliant. But what about adding a voice note in the same kind of way? Maybe it can link to some recording app for example.

Also links to pages and youtube videos etc in the form of a hyper link? Maybe you have something like this I have noted come across?

Suggest a new feature: Web app

Feedback and Knowledge Base