How can we make Xodo even better?

Onedrive for Business

please make xodo access possible for Onedrive for Business accounts that are hostded with corporate Microsoft Sharepoint portal login procedures

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    F.D. Tsang shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ianc commented  · 

What about Windows?

• jp commented  · 

current version of Xodo only can access the "personal files" of an user in Onedrive for Business but not the shared files stored under "Sites".
        In an organization the most interesting documents are shared in Sites rather than in personal collections.
        Please implement the access to shared libraries (sites).

• jp commented  · 

can't view folders shared with me by others or folders from share point sites. it seems that only personal files can be accessed.

• Ar Bit commented  · 

Onedrive Personal and Onedrive for Business are both used frequently so you need to keep switching between them.

Right now you have to log in and out to switch between them, which is painful.

Can you add a menu item for ODB separately in the navigation menu, just next to OD?

• Ar Bit commented  · 

Unable to sign into ODB. After ĺogin seen, get the message We've received a bad request.'. Further down the page is the message 'Calling principal cannot consent due to lack of permissions.'

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base