How can we make Xodo even better?

Onedrive for Business

please make xodo access possible for Onedrive for Business accounts that are hostded with corporate Microsoft Sharepoint portal login procedures

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
F.D. Tsang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ruairi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XODO Admin - This is not sorted. Objective is to access Business OneDrive to allow document signing, other Xodo functionality. From threads below this has never been solved to user satisfaction.
    I can access my business OneDrive no problem in the OneDrive app, but I cannot access same files via Xodo app, or open any business OneDrive files in another app (Xodo) from within OneDrive app, so have to work around.
    Are you sure your integration with OneDrive works with latest Office365 accounts?
    Thanks,
    Ruairi

• Wielligh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same error: When I select "Business" under "OneDrive Account Type," I receive the following message:

"OneDrive Error

Prompt is not allowed and failed to get token."

• John L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try to select "Business" under "OneDrive Account Type," I receive the following message:

"OneDrive Error

Prompt is not allowed and failed to get token."

Therefore, I am unable to use Xodo to access my OneDrive (business) files.

Can you help me find a solution to this problem?

Thanks!

• jp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

current version of Xodo only can access the "personal files" of an user in Onedrive for Business but not the shared files stored under "Sites".
    In an organization the most interesting documents are shared in Sites rather than in personal collections.
    Please implement the access to shared libraries (sites).

• jp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't view folders shared with me by others or folders from share point sites. it seems that only personal files can be accessed.

• Ar Bit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Onedrive Personal and Onedrive for Business are both used frequently so you need to keep switching between them.

Right now you have to log in and out to switch between them, which is painful.

Can you add a menu item for ODB separately in the navigation menu, just next to OD?

• Ar Bit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable to sign into ODB. After ĺogin seen, get the message We've received a bad request.'. Further down the page is the message 'Calling principal cannot consent due to lack of permissions.'

Suggest a new feature: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base