How can we make Xodo even better?

Useless if it keeps throwing errors when opening a PDF stored on Google Drive.

This is a feedback to make this app work, to fulfil its basic purpose. It is useless if it does not do the most important thing: open a file from Google Drive.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HenningHenning shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  XodoAdminXodo (Support, Xodo) responded  · 

Hi Henning,

Google Drive is supposed to work properly, and does for most people. If this is not the case for you, then please contact us at support@xodo.com and explain what you are seeing in detail, including what device you are on and you version of Android.

I will close this, as it is not a feature request but rather a bug report.

Thanks,
    Tomas
    Xodo Team

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • XodoAdminXodo (Support, Xodo) commented  · 

Hi guys! We have added some fixed to Google Drive integration to try to prevent error when saving back to Drive, it is currently in staged release, if you want to try it out at an earlier stage, consider join the beta program: http://feedback.xodo.com/knowledgebase/articles/829551-becoming-a-beta-tester.

If the issue persist, could you please contact us via support@xodo.com with more details? Thanks!

Shirley
        Xodo Team

• Edvaldo MoitaEdvaldo Moita commented  · 

Actually, the same is happening with me. Everytime a message shows up saying that the changes could not be saved in Google Drive. Then, a bakcup file is created. Of one book I have more than 57 backup files. I had to change my PDFs from Google Drive to Dropbox, which is normally working.

Feedback and Knowledge Base