How can we make Xodo even better?

Dictionary in XODO windows app

It would be so perfect to have a small pop up dictionary like 'define' in ios.

As a language learner I have like 5 unknown words for every page and at the end of the article, taking a second look becomes an overwhelming task lol.

Still love XODO, thanks a lot.

172 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential and could be an USP on the windows os. I don't know a pdf app reader with this feature on the windows os.

Meanwile I use http://dynamictranslator.com/ as a workaround in addtion to xodo.

It copies and translate the word directly out of the clipboard without using paste or a shortcut. Just select the word in xodo, push the copy button and swipe to the explorer window. The only unconvinced thing is that the result is displayed in the explorer window because of the missing overlay feature.

• Andrés commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a language lover I can relate to that. It just takes too much time to open another app to look up a word. And what's worse is the fact that Xodo takes a lot of time to open back the document once you return to your pdf

• hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are waiting for this pop-up special in surface pro computers

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will complete the best features in this app, like night mode and fast rendering

• vaila333 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, please add this. i've just updated the app on windows but still doesn't have this funcion.

Suggest a new feature: Windows

Feedback and Knowledge Base