How can we make Xodo even better?

Touch screen support for web app

I would love to be able to use Xodo on my Chromebook Flip, but the web app doesn't support the touch screen in tablet mode. I hope you can add this feature some time soon! This would make it so great to use with convertibles like the Flip.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brucejohnson2101 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nathan De Groot commented  · 

I am having issues on my Samsung Chromebook Plus. I have tried using both the extensions and web app. When I use the touch screen or pen and draw, it both draws and recognizes it as a scroll gesture. So when I try to write a W for example, it ends up being a horizontal line because it is scrolling the screen. The Android app works great on the CB+.

• eric commented  · 

I would love to be able to allow my students to take notes in class directly on the touch screen and go completely paperless. I will cross my fingers.

• Tamara Molina commented  · 

Please make the web app compatible with the Chromebook Flip touch screen! I was really excited when I used this app on my phone and quickly downloaded it on the Chromebook as well. I thought I could have my high school biology students use it to mark up PDF texts easily (and save paper!). However, every time you touch the screen, the app immediately reverts back to page one. Please fix ASAP! If it is compatible with Chromebook, it will soon be utilized by my entire high school, which is over 3,500 students.

Suggest a new feature: Web app

Feedback and Knowledge Base